Happy November everyone! It’s Gia here ready to kick off a new month in the Clique! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween- if you celebrate those festivities where you live like we do here in the U.S.A. If you celebrate Dia de los Muertos, have a peaceful day of remembrance! I decided to create a layout to get everyone in the mood to switch gears from Halloween to Turkey Day! Are you all ready? Those of you beyond the U.S borders-even better-because you know what’s next…the December Holidays!
This month’s kit, Tapestry is a beautiful kit featuring the We Are Memory Keepers Wildflower Collection. I fell in love with the collection not only for the rich colors, especially those blues, but also because of the artistry behind the paper patterns. First, they are all hand painted and scanned, rather than designed digitally, which is special in and of itself. Second, several of the patterns have a textile batik and tye-dye look to them-so textural and adding so much interest to use in our papercrafting! Add to that the botanical motifs-floral patterns and butterflies, plus all of the handwriting and brush script -it really is to die for. You are going to be overwhelmed with inspiration on this blog from our amazing 2015-2016 Varsity Design Team. I know I am!
Now I have a really exciting announcement to share with you all ! And this is just a sneak to give you an idea of what is to come in the new year.
You all know that Clique Kits is more than a store, more than a kit club, we are a global community. We have almost half of our design team members from around the world, and we welcome subscribers from anywhere we are able to ship to. We cherish the international members of our community! We feel everyone is important, and valued, and it really grieves us to see how much people have to pay, how long they have to wait, and sometimes the feeling of being left out from opportunities because of where they live. So, as always, the leadership team is always brainstorming ways to improve and ways to be more inclusive and to provide more value for our subscribers. We are planning to introduce a NEW concept for the coming year! CLIQUE CHAPTERS! Here are some of the ideas behind this new idea!
- Existing and new subscribers will not only be part of the worldwide Clique, they will also be assigned to a local “Chapter” depending on where they live: US Pacific, US Heartland, Eastern US, Canada, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, Down Under, Middle East, and South America. If we need additional chapters, we will add them, but these are the ones we know of right now!
- Chapters will have their own exclusive regional designed products and digital downloads available to them.
- Chapters will be featured on the blog on a rotation so members will have a chance to spotlight their work and also share more about their geographic location with the Clique. We want to know everything about your region-from the food, language, culture, landscape, and more!
- Do you live in a city with 2 or more Clique subscribers? Do you want to save on shipping? With Clique Chapters, members living near enough will have an opportunity to sign up for Chapter shipping discounts.
- Moving forward, we hope to be able to hold local events for our chapters led by local members and Design Team members such as workshops, crops, and pop up shops reaching out to our members where they live. We also hope to tailor your buying experiences based on your regional needs. If there are crafting items not available or prohibitively expensive where you live, and the Clique is able to provide them to your local Chapter by pre-order, we would like to be able to fill in those gaps for you, by adding to your box!
- Chapters will have the opportunity to vote on their own fun Chapter names and start their own social media groups and chat rooms, exchanging contact information etc in order to bring each other even closer together as a community!
We hope you will be as excited about this new concept as we are!
Don’t forget that our annual Limited Edition holiday kits are available in the store at pre-order pricing right now-get yours now while supplies last because when they are gone they are gone!
Can’t wait to see what you all create this month! Don’t forget to share on facebook and Instagram. Hope to see you in this month’s Pep Rally Blog Share! Untl then..