Happy April first everyone! This month is Clique Kits second anniversary and we are celebrating another full year of success by our definition in every sense of the word-a thriving community of subscribers, followers, and interactive members who share and support one another, continued growth despite an ever changing craft and hobby industry, and the opportunity to make new friends every single day!
We are also taking a moment to reflect on our cherished memories, which is why we decided to name this kit Origins. The founding leadership team at Clique Kits met each other through the Memory Works community, a now defunct company owned by the same family who now owns and operates Simple Stories. We just love the Crowell family, one of many small business vendors we are so proud to work with who provide invaluable customer service.
The Life in Color line from Simple Stories is fresh and trendy and yet carries on the style and user-friendliness Simple Stories is known for. Added to it are some sunny yellow enamel hearts from Bella’s new Illustrated Faith line and our exclusive designed camera laser cut from mirrored acrylic brought to you by Color Cast Designs. We know you will be crafting with this kit all month long!
We have had so many new subscribers to our kits and blog, and we welcome everyone! Please make sure you are following our Facebook fan page, and that you join our Facebook group The Clique. We are also active on Instagram and Youtube! Do you Pin to Pinterest? We have community boards and are happy to send invites to pin. You can follow our Clique Kit boards where you will find lots of inspiration from other pinners especially our amazing Varsity Design team.
I have heard a rumor that there will be Golden Tickets included randomly in some lucky kit subscribers this month. The recipients of the golden tickets will be awarded a really great PRIZE! Details are to follow in one of our email newsletters. Make sure that you are on the mailing list for our email newsletters to find out more!
Here are some upcoming features and events for you to stay tuned for!
- April Kits will be shipping out as we speak no later than April 10th
- Meet and Greet your Leadership Team here on the blog- from now on every year around our anniversary we will round-up our leaders again so that anyone new to the Clique can learn about the Clique Kits leadership team and the roles of each team member! Coming soon- meet and greet Gia (me)*, Erica, and Nicole. A behind the scenes peek at Creative Director, Marketing and Customer Relations Director, and Design Team Leader Roles firsthand! We work for you and want you to get to know us better!
- The Pep Rally Blog Share for Subscribers and the design team
- Details headed your way for the National Scrapbooking Day Online event in May! It will be here before we know it!
- Clique Cards 2016: Spring Edition Kits are shipping!
I’ll be back later with another post to share a little more about my role as Creative Director… ——>> (that’s me, AKA, Water Girl)