Heyyie! Good day to all! Cassandra here and I am so excited to share my DIY Polaroid album using supplies from the Clique into the Holidays kit!
Here are the supplies needed (the supplies are all taken from the Clique Into the Holidays kit):
1. Choose the pattern paper you like as the front cover and measure your cardboard to the dimension as shown.
2. Fold the pattern paper towards the cardboard as shown.
3. Glue them together. (It’s fine that it looks quite ugly at the sides because it will eventually be covered by your accordion album.
4. Fold it inwards so that it looks like a book.
5. Then with a 12×4″ cardstock, leave 3×4″ on each end and fold it into an accordion style 0.5″ thick (The image shown is just for illustration and not the actual accordion used in the album).
6. Choose a variety of 3×4″ cards and glue on one side of the accordian.
7&8. Then glue around the back as shown so that we can create a pocket and slip in the Polaroid photos later.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D